We are pleased to announce that Femconsult, as partner in two consortia, has been awarded a contract within the new Framework contract with the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Service provision to the Directorate of Inclusive Green Growth (IGG) – lot A, and Directorate Social Development (DSO) – lot B.
For each lot 3 consortia are contracted, who can apply for calls within this framework contract. We expect that requests for services for the new IGG and DSO framework contract will be received in the near future.
The past four years Femconsult implemented the Gender Resource Facility (GRF) and for this new Framework Contract we expect that similar advisory services will be requested by IGG/DSO,in which experts will need to be mobilised to implement assignments in the following lots and sectors:
Lot A - Directorate Inclusive Green Growth (IGG)
• Climate (including climate financing, energy and environment);
• Water (drinking water, sanitation and IWRM)
• Food security;
• Energy, natural resources and polar regions.
• Cross-cutting issues include: sustainability (people, planet, profit), management of international public goods and gender.
Lot B - Directorate Social Development (DSO)
• Sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR);
• Women’s rights and gender equality;
• Civic Society Organisations (CSO);
• Education and Opportunities for Youth.
• Cross-cutting issues: Many of the theme’s and issues are interlinked and require an integrated approach, mainstreaming and alignment with the broader Dutch policy for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, including human rights, security, trade, integration of women’s rights, gender equality and sustainable economic development and access to the labour market